Bethenny Frankel celebrates BUSINESS IS PERSONAL
About this Event
Join Barnes & Noble as we welcome New York Times bestselling author and successful businesswoman, Bethenny Frankel, for a live, virtual discussion ofBUSINESS IS PERSONAL: The Truth About What it Takes to Be Successful While Staying True to Yourself. In this handbook, Bethenny shares the important tips and tricks she used to build a business and maintain balance as a media personality, mogul, and mother.
This is a live, ticketed event. You must have a ticket to gain access. Please be sure your correct email is listed when you purchase and that your Eventbrite settings include updates on this event.
- For book-based tickets: This is for US-based customers ONLY (NO P.O. Boxes), excluding Puerto Rico; P.O. Boxes and all international addresses. Any non US orders, Puerto Rico or P.O. Box mailing addresses will be cancelled and refunded.
- Books will be mailed AFTER the completion of the live event; please allow ample time for shipping, typically 8-10 business days.
- Each ticket must have a different email associated with it to gain entry. Any repeated emails will be cancelled and refunded.
- There is a limit of one ticket per person. If you exceed or attempt to exceed the posted ticket limits, we reserve the right to cancel, without notice, any or all orders and tickets, in addition to prohibiting your ticket purchasing abilities. Any tickets canceled due to violating the posted ticket limit may be refunded at face value (excluding fees). This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number, or other information.
- Book with Signed Bookplate Admission - $38.10 (Admission + Book with signed bookplate/tax/shipping): **LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE**: A ticket PER PERSON includes:
- One copy of BUSINESS IS PERSONALwith signed bookplate.
- Admission to the virtual event space with Bethenny Frankel.
- This event will air as a Zoom Webinar. You must be logged into Eventbrite with the email in which you purchased the ticket to access the event. We highly recommend you create an Eventbrite account, as well as download Zoom & familiarize yourself prior to the event for the best possible experience.
- Access to the event will become available on the evening of the event, Wednesday, May 18, at 7 PM ET / 6 PM CT / 5 PM MT / 4 PM PT.
- Access to the event will become available via:
- The OPEN IN ZOOM (highly recommended) or JOIN NOW buttons in your Eventbrite account (found under “Tickets” --> “Go to online event page”) OR your event ticket confirmation email.
- You will receive reminder emails from Eventbrite before the event. You may also access the event through the reminder email, HOWEVER YOU MUST BE SIGNED INTO EVENTBRITE WITH THE EMAIL IN WHICH YOU PURCHASED THE TICKET.
- You may be asked to re-enter the email in which you purchased this ticket to re-validate.
- Disruptive Conduct: Barnes & Noble wants to create a safe virtual space for all. You acknowledge and agree that Barnes & Noble reserves the right to remove you from the Virtual Event if B&N, in its sole discretion, determines that your participation or behavior create a disruption or hinder the Virtual Event or the enjoyment of the Virtual Event content by other attendees.
- By registering for a paid Barnes & Noble Virual Event Ticket, you agree not to share, sell or trade your access. If Barnes & Noble determines that you have violated this policy, B&N may cancel your access, retain any payments made by you, and ban you from future Virtual Events.
- Recording, Live Streaming, and Videotaping. Participants may not record or broadcast audio or video of Barnes & Noble Virtual Events.
- This is a US-based event ONLY, and please allow ample time for delivery. Due to complications around shipping during the pandemic, delays can be common. All tickets include the cost of shipping to domestic, non-P.O. Box addresses only.
Please note that Eventbrite is the only authorized dealer for this event. Each person must have a ticket to enter.
We cannot guarantee a replay of the program. Please keep this in mind before purchasing a ticket. There will be no refunds for missing the live event.
Event guidelines are subject to change.
Join Barnes & Noble for future virtual events! See our upcoming line-up here.
ABOUT BUSINESS IS PERSONAL:
Consider this book your strategic toolbox, full of Bethenny’s smartest and most practical no-nonsense business principles and tactics, illustrated through her own compelling stories and lessons from the entrepreneurial front and experience building the successful Skinnygirl and Bethenny brands, becoming a successful television and podcast producer, and managing her philanthropic foundation. She also shares wisdom from her conversations with highly accomplished people from Mark Cuban to Hillary Clinton, Candace Bushnell to Matthew McConaughey and many more, on what it takes to be successful at every level in an authentic way.
So many women, including stay-at-home moms yearning for more, entrepreneurs, and 9-to-5ers see this time of disruption as an open road. As Bethenny says, the snow globe has been shaken. This is THE handbook to navigate what will come next. Whether you are new to business, a seasoned rainmaker, pivoting from a loss or layoff– or just finding your way– you will find value within these pages. This book will inspire you to act without fear, turn mistakes into masterstrokes, and keep you laughing along the way.
ABOUT BETHENNY FRANKEL:
Bethenny Frankel is a self-made businesswoman, TV producer, podcaster, multiple New York Times bestselling author, and mother. She is the Founder & CEO of Skinnygirl, a global lifestyle empire, featuring products for women that offer practical and stylish solutions to everyday problems.
Bethenny was an instant fan favorite as a guest shark on ABC’s critically acclaimed series Shark Tank, showcasing her entrepreneurial prowess and gut instincts alongside the panel of investors. In 2019, Bethenny left the popular Bravo series The Real Housewives of New York City to focus more on her daughter, her philanthropy, and her business. Bethenny has also been named one of the Top 100 Most Powerful Celebrities by Forbes. She is always ahead of the curve, with an expertise in identifying and capitalizing on business opportunities.
Connect with usFacebook Instagram Twitter
Add to calendar