Ali Hazelwood talks LOVE ON THE BRAIN with Tessa Bailey!
About this Event
With her sophomore novel, Ali Hazelwood proves that she is the perfect writer to show that science is sexy as hell, and that love can ‘STEM’ from the most unlikely places. She’s my newest must-buy author.”—Jodi Picoult, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Wish You Were Here
Join Barnes & Noble as we welcome the New York Times bestselling author of The Love Hypothesis, Ali Hazelwood, for a live, virtual discussion of LOVE ON THE BRAIN, a new STEMinist rom-com in which a scientist is forced to work on a project with her nemesis—with explosive results.
**BONUS!: Get your ticket by August 22 and you will be automatically entered for a chance to win A Night In Inspired by Ali Hazelwood – including a C&E Smells like Adam Carlsen candle, a “What Would Marie Curie Do?” hoodie, a Stonewall Kitchen popcorn gift set, a signed and annotated copy of Love Hypothesis and more! The rules include complete details on all prizes. The sweepstakes ends on August 22, 2022. See details and official rules here.
This is a live, ticketed event. You must have a ticket to gain access. Please be sure your correct email is listed when you purchase and that your Eventbrite settings include updates on this event.
- For book-based tickets: This is for US-based customers ONLY (NO P.O. Boxes), excluding Puerto Rico; P.O. Boxes and all international addresses. Any non US orders, Puerto Rico or P.O. Box mailing addresses will be cancelled and refunded.
- Books will be mailed AFTER the completion of the live event; please allow ample time for shipping, typically 8-10 business days.
- Each ticket must have a different email associated with it to gain entry. Any repeated emails will be cancelled and refunded.
- Book with Signed Bookplate Admission - $24.27 (Admission + Book + Signed Bookplate + tax/shipping): **LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE**: A ticket PER PERSON includes:
- One copy of LOVE ON THE BRAIN.
- This event will air as a Zoom Webinar. You must be logged into Eventbrite with the email in which you purchased the ticket to access the event. We highly recommend you create an Eventbrite account, as well as download Zoom & familiarize yourself prior to the event for the best possible experience.
- Access to the event will become available on the evening of the event, Tuesday, August 23, at 7 PM ET / 6 PM CT / 5 PM MT / 4 PM PT.
- Access to the event will become available via:
- OPEN IN ZOOM (highly recommended) or JOIN NOW buttons in your Eventbrite account (found under “Tickets” --> “Go to online event page”) OR your event ticket confirmation email.
- You will receive reminder emails from Eventbrite before the event. You may also access the event through the reminder email, HOWEVER YOU MUST BE SIGNED INTO EVENTBRITE WITH THE EMAIL IN WHICH YOU PURCHASED THE TICKET.
- You may be asked to re-enter the email in which you purchased this ticket to re-validate.
- Disruptive Conduct: Barnes & Noble wants to create a safe virtual space for all. You acknowledge and agree that Barnes & Noble reserves the right to remove you from the Virtual Event if B&N, in its sole discretion, determines that your participation or behavior create a disruption or hinder the Virtual Event or the enjoyment of the Virtual Event content by other attendees.
- By registering for a paid Barnes & Noble Virtual Event Ticket, you agree not to share, sell or trade your access. If Barnes & Noble determines that you have violated this policy, B&N may cancel your access, retain any payments made by you, and ban you from future Virtual Events.
- Recording, Live Streaming, and Videotaping. Participants may not record or broadcast audio or video of Barnes & Noble Virtual Events.
- This is a US-based event ONLY, and please allow ample time for delivery. Due to complications around shipping during the pandemic, delays can be common. All tickets include the cost of shipping to domestic, non-P.O. Box addresses only.
Please note that Eventbrite is the only authorized dealer for this event. Each person must have a ticket to enter.
We cannot guarantee a replay of the program. Please keep this in mind before purchasing a ticket. There will be no refunds for missing the live event.
Event guidelines are subject to change.
Join Barnes & Noble for future virtual events! See our upcoming line-up here.
ABOUT LOVE ON THE BRAIN:
“I cannot get enough of her brand of brainy romance!...Writing with an emotionally brilliant and witty pen, Hazelwood is an absolute romance powerhouse.”—Christina Lauren, New York Times bestselling authors of The Unhoneymooners
“Gloriously nerdy and sexy, with on-point commentary about women in STEM.”—Helen Hoang, New York Times bestselling author of The Heart Principle
“STEMinists, assemble. Your world is about to be rocked.”—Elena Armas, international bestselling author of The Spanish Love Deception
Like an avenging, purple-haired Jedi bringing balance to the mansplained universe, Bee Königswasser lives by a simple code: What would Marie Curie do? If NASA offered her the lead on a neuroengineering project—a literal dream come true after years scraping by on the crumbs of academia—Marie would accept without hesitation. Duh. But the mother of modern physics never had to co-lead with Levi Ward.
Sure, Levi is attractive in a tall, dark, and piercing-eyes kind of way. And sure, he caught her in his powerfully corded arms like a romance novel hero when she accidentally damseled in distress on her first day in the lab. But Levi made his feelings toward Bee very clear in grad school—archenemies work best employed in their own galaxies far, far away.
Connect with usFacebook Instagram Twitter
Add to calendar