Anna Todd to discuss and sign THE FALLING
About this Event
**PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE GUIDELINES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CHANGING COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS**
Join Barnes & Noble - Stonebriar Mall in Frisco, TX on July 11, 2022, as we welcome#1 internationally best-selling author of the AFTER series, Anna Todd, for a discussion and signing to celebrate the release of THE FALLING, the first novel in a new love story trilogy.
**Even if you are vaccinated, masks are strongly recommended.**
To make this event safe and enjoyable for all attendees, please read the below guidelines ahead of buying a ticket, so you know what to expect on the day. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no access to the event for non-ticketholders.
- Barnes & Noble reserves the right to make new rules and orders in its sole discretion with regard to COVID-19 at any time and any person not abiding by the Barnes & Noble directives will be refused entrance or directed to leave the premises.
- Book Admission - $29.22 (Admission + one copy of THE FALLING): **LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE**: A ticket PER PERSON includes:
- One copy of THE FALLING (out 7/5/22).
- Admission to the event space and signing line with Anna Todd.
- Signing Line ONLY Book Admission - $29.22 (Admission to the signing line ONLY+ one copy of THE FALLING): **LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE**: A ticket PER PERSON includes:
- One copy of THE FALLING (out 7/5/22).
- Admission to the signing line ONLY with Anna Todd. **You will not be able to see or hear the discussion portion of the event.**
- There will be no posed photos with Anna. Socially distanced selfies and photos from the audience/signing line will be allowed.
- Masks are strongly recommended even if you are vaccinated.
- Anna will be signing and personalizing copies of THE FALLING. She will personalize up to three of any of her books and will sign, signature-only, any additional books.
- Any gifts for Anna Todd will be collected prior to the signing line.
- Other books by Anna will be available for purchase at Barnes & Noble-Frisco.
- Due to health and safety and space limitations, those without a ticket will not be permitted into the event space.
- No memorabilia will be signed at the event.
- No large bags will be permitted into the event.
- Ticket holders will be admitted into the event beginning at 5:30 PM the day of the event. Please have a copy of your ticket available (either printed out or on your phone) for check in.
- Please arrive by 6 PM in order to secure your seat in the event space. Late arrivals may only have access to standing room and may not have the opportunity to enter the event space.
- In order to attend this event, ticket holders should:
- Have not had any contact in the last 14 days with a confirmed COVID- 19 patient.
- Not be subject to a quarantine order.
- Not traveled in the past 14 days to any state or country that Texas has designated as an area requiring isolation upon returning to the state.
- At the time of the event, have not experienced in the last 72 hours any body temperature above 100 degrees Fahrenheit or any new symptoms associated with COVID-19. People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19: fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of taste or smell; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea or vomiting; and/or diarrhea.
- The exact time at which the event ends will be determined on the day. To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to arrive on time for the event. Late arrivals may not have the opportunity to meet the author.
- All event guidelines are subject to change.
- If you have any additional questions, please can call the store directly at: 972-668-2820.
- Barnes & Noble may cancel this event at any time with or without notice to the ticket holders.
Please note that Eventbrite is the only authorized dealer for this event. Each person must have a ticket to enter.
Attendees can receive refunds up to 1 day before your event start date.
If you are unable to attend the event, Barnes & Noble - Stonebriar Mall (Frisco, TX) will hold your book for seven days after the event. Please contact the store to arrange your pickup.
Should this event be canceled due to changing COVID-19 concerns, all customers will be refunded their ticket price to the original method of payment per Eventbrite's refund policy.
Event guidelines are subject to change.
ABOUT THE FALLING:
A new love story from Anna Todd begins with THE FALLING, the first novel in a new trilogy (Brightest Stars) from the #1 internationally best-selling author of the AFTER series.
Twenty-year old Karina is proud of the independent life she is trying to create for herself in Ft. Benning, Georgia. A dutiful officer’s daughter, supportive sister to a troubled twin brother, and caring friend to her roommate, Elodie, she always puts the needs of others ahead of her own, and prides herself on being a fixer of broken things—whether it’s the house she’s just bought or the fragmented family she works hard to keep intact.
Like anyone who has grown up around an army base, Karina also knows the background noise that follows men and women home from war. And when she meets Kael, a handsome soldier on the cusp of discharge, she’s immediately intrigued by his brooding presence and enigmatic silence. As their uncertain and unexpected friendship starts to turn into something more, Karina tries to piece together Kael's story: he is emotionally closed off, recovering from wounds and other trauma in the aftermath of two tours in Afghanistan. In her practice as a physical therapist, Karina has a strong desire to help him heal, and though it challenges her many insecurities and anxieties, she has an equally strong desire to trust him. But that trust is fragile, like the preciousness of a soldier’s life. It can be gone in an instant. Ultimately facing a crossroads, their relationship will be tested by the one thing that Karina cannot accept, forgive, or understand.
Connect with usFacebook Instagram Twitter
Add to calendar