Audrina Patridge signs CHOICES: TO THE HILLS AND BACK AGAIN
About this Event
**PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE GUIDELINES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CHANGING COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS**
Join Barnes & Noble - The Grove at Farmers Market on July 28, 2022, as we welcome reality star Audrina Patridge to the store to sign CHOICES: TO THE HILLS AND BACK AGAIN, from the star of MTV’s The Hills and The Hills: New Beginnings, a candid and insightful reflection on aughts tabloid fame, the powerlessness and loss of self in toxic situations, and the life-changing power of even our smallest choices.
***Vaccinations and mask coverings are highly recommended to attend this event.***
To make this event safe and enjoyable for all attendees, please read the below guidelines ahead of buying a ticket, so you know what to expect on the day. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no access to the event for non-ticketholders.
- Barnes & Noble reserves the right to make new rules and orders in its sole discretion with regard to COVID-19 at any time and any person not abiding by the Barnes & Noble directives will be refused entry or directed to leave the premises.
**LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE**
**A ticket includes:
- STANDING ROOM-ONLY Solo Book Admission - $31.74 (Admission to the event space for the signing with Audrina Patridge + one copy of CHOICES: TO THE HILLS AND BACK AGAIN)
For Standing Room-Only Tickets: Limited quantity is available and will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Purchase of a ticket guarantees entrance to the event for the discussion and signing.
- Ticket holders will be admitted into the event beginning at 6:00 PM on the day of the event. Please have a copy of your ticket available (either printed out or on your phone) for check-in.
- This is a signing/photo-op event.
- Due to COVID-19, vaccinations and masks are highly recommended to attend this event.
- No large bags will be permitted into the event.
- In order to attend this event, ticket holders should:
- Have not had any contact in the last 14 days with a confirmed COVID- 19 patient.
- Not be subject to a quarantine order.
- Not traveled in the past 14 days to any state or country that California has designated as an area requiring isolation upon returning to the state.
- At the time of the event, have not experienced in the last 72 hours any body temperature above 100 degrees Fahrenheit or any new symptoms associated with COVID-19. People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19: fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of taste or smell; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea or vomiting; and/or diarrhea.
- Barnes & Noble may cancel this event at any time with or without notice to the ticket holders.
- Some outside queuing may be required, so please do come dressed appropriately for all weathers.
- The exact time at which the event ends will be determined on the day.
- To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to arrive on time for the event. Late arrivals may not have the opportunity to enter the event space.
- Due to health and safety and space limitations, those without a ticket will not be permitted to join the queue.
- All event guidelines are subject to change.
- If you have any additional questions, you can call the store directly at: 323-525-0270.
Please note that Eventbrite is the only authorized dealer for this event. Each person must have a ticket to enter.
Attendees can receive refunds up to 1 day before your event start date.
If you are unable to attend the event, Barnes & Noble - The Grove will hold your book for seven days after the event. Please contact the store to arrange your pickup.
Should this event be canceled due to changing COVID-19 concerns, all customers will be refunded their ticket price to the original method of payment per Eventbrite's refund policy.
Event guidelines are subject to change.
If you know Audrina Patridge from one of the most successful reality shows ever, MTV’s The Hills, you know that she doesn’t pull punches. For years, she hid the challenges she faced, but now, she’s finally sharing her full story for the first time—and it’s not a neat little story, tied with a bow. This is the unvarnished truth about being young and carefree in Los Angeles, filming The Hills, and getting access to the most exclusive parties, decadent restaurants, and VIP clubs. It’s also the unvarnished truth about darker days, when she lost her confidence, her voice, and even her self-worth as she was pushed to the brink of losing almost everything.
Just like The Hills, Audrina is back and better than ever. In Choices, she’s baring it all: the nearly soul-crushing struggles, the beauty of finally reclaiming her power, and the incredible experiences and behind-the-scenes details of The Hills. This is the story of an eighteen-year-old girl who took a chance and had the experience of a lifetime on a reality TV phenomenon that made her a household name and tabloid regular. But it’s also the story of a thirty-six-year-old woman and mother who regained her voice after years in a series of unfulfilling and even toxic relationships. Deeply insightful and wonderfully entertaining, Choices is a story of redemption, renewed strength, and reckoning with the choices we make.
ABOUT AUDRINA PATRIDGE:
Audrina Patridge is one of the original stars of the MTV series The Hills, a reality show and pop culture phenomenon that lasted from 2006 to 2010. In 2019, Audrina and the show returned to MTV with the highly anticipated reboot The Hills: New Beginnings. In the intervening decade, she launched the luxury swimwear label Prey Swim, traveled the world as the host of NBC’s travel and lifestyle show 1st Look, and got married and divorced. She and her daughter currently reside in Southern California.
Connect with usFacebook Instagram Twitter
Add to calendar