Bobby Timony & Heath Corson's LIVE Drawing Event!
About this Event
**PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE GUIDELINES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CHANGING COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS**
JoinBarnes & Noble - The Grove at Farmers Market onJuly 30, 2022, as we welcome artist Bobby Timony and author Heath Corson for a super-spectacular live-drawing event for their new DC middle-grade graphic novel, DC League of Super-Pets: The Great Mxy-Up!
Bring your kids (and your pets!) to this fun, exclusive event in which Heath Corson will teach aspiring authors how to write a graphic novel. Young artists can draw along with Bobby Timony as he shows step-by-step how to bring superheroes and their pets to life!
***Vaccinations and mask coverings are highly recommended to attend this event.***
To make this event safe and enjoyable for all attendees, please read the below guidelines ahead of buying a ticket, so you know what to expect on the day. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no access to the event for non-ticketholders.
- Barnes & Noble reserves the right to make new rules and orders in its sole discretion with regard to COVID-19 at any time and any person not abiding by the Barnes & Noble directives will be refused entry or directed to leave the premises.
**A ticket includes:
- One Adult, One Child Book Admission - $10.94 (Admission + one copy of DC LEAGUE OF SUPER PETS: THE GREAT MXY-UP): **LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE**: A ticket PER PERSON includes:
- One copy of DC LEAGUE OF SUPER PETS: THE GREAT MXY-UP.
For Seated Tickets: Limited quantity is available and will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Purchase of a ticket guarantees entrance to the event for the discussion and signing. However, this ticket may not necessarily guarantee a seat at the event, as later arrivals may be placed in a line behind the seated audience.
- Ticket holders will be admitted into the event beginning at 1:00 PM on the day of the event. Please have a copy of your ticket available (either printed out or on your phone) for check-in.
- This is a live drawing event. Bring your kids (and your pets!) to this fun, exclusive event in which Heath Corson will teach aspiring authors how to write a graphic novel. Young artists can draw along with Bobby Timony as he shows step-by-step how to bring superheroes and their pets to life!
- Due to COVID-19, vaccinations and masks are highly recommended to attend this event.
- No large bags will be permitted into the event.
- In order to attend this event, ticket holders should:
- Have not had any contact in the last 14 days with a confirmed COVID- 19 patient.
- Not be subject to a quarantine order.
- Not traveled in the past 14 days to any state or country that California has designated as an area requiring isolation upon returning to the state.
- At the time of the event, have not experienced in the last 72 hours any body temperature above 100 degrees Fahrenheit or any new symptoms associated with COVID-19. People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19: fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of taste or smell; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea or vomiting; and/or diarrhea.
- Barnes & Noble may cancel this event at any time with or without notice to the ticket holders.
- Some outside queuing may be required, so please do come dressed appropriately for all weathers.
- The exact time at which the event ends will be determined on the day.
- To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to arrive on time for the event. Late arrivals may not have the opportunity to enter the event space.
- Due to health and safety and space limitations, those without a ticket will not be permitted to join the queue.
- All event guidelines are subject to change.
- If you have any additional questions, you can call the store directly at 323-525-0270.
Please note that Eventbrite is the only authorized dealer for this event. Each person must have a ticket to enter.
Attendees can receive refunds up to 1 day before your event start date.
If you are unable to attend the event, Barnes & Noble - The Grove will hold your book for seven days after the event. Please contact the store to arrange your pickup.
Should this event be canceled due to changing COVID-19 concerns, all customers will be refunded their ticket price to the original method of payment per Eventbrite's refund policy.
Event guidelines are subject to change.
ABOUT BOBBY TIMONY:
Bobby Timony and his twin brother Peter created the multiple Harvey Award-nominated paranormal detective web series The Night Owls for DC Comics. He was an artist on The Simpsons for Bongo Comics, and was a featured artist on The Sequels for Fanbase Press. His original series Goblin Hood is an indie title available on Comixology, and he recently illustrated a set of Disney trading cards for Topps.
ABOUT HEATH CORSON:
Heath Corson is a television writer (TNT's “Animal Kingdom”), a criminal mastermind, and an animal lover. He likes to think he has a black belt in superheroes since writing the Bizarro miniseries (“You Am Hate It!”), Blue Beetle and Booster Gold, Detective Chimp and Nightwing/Magilla Gorilla for DC Comics, as well as Justice League: War, Batman: Assault on Arkham, and “Justice League Action” for Warner Bros. Animation. He would like to thank his rambunctious puppy, Moosie, for inspiring much of Krypto and Ace's behavior.
Connect with usFacebook Instagram Twitter
Add to calendar