Jodi Picoult and Jennifer Finney Boylan discuss MAD HONEY
About this Event
Join Barnes & Noble - Union Square on Wednesday, October 19 at 7 PM ET, as we welcome bestselling authorsJodi Picoult and Jennifer Finney Boylan to discuss their new novel,MAD HONEY, for a live taping of B&N's Poured Over podcast.
MAD HONEYis a riveting novel of suspense, an unforgettable love story, and a moving and powerful exploration of the secrets we keep and the risks we take in order to become ourselves from the New York Times bestselling author of Wish You Were Here and the bestselling author of She's Not There.
**PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE GUIDELINES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CHANGING COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS**
To make this event safe and enjoyable for all attendees, please read the below guidelines ahead of buying a ticket, so you know what to expect on the day. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no access to the event for non-ticketholders.
- Barnes & Noble reserves the right to make new rules and orders in its sole discretion with regard to COVID-19 at any time and any person not abiding by the Barnes & Noble directives will be refused entrance or directed to leave the premises.
- SIGNED BOOK ADMISSION - $32.65 (Admission + one pre-signed copy of MAD HONEY): **LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE**: A ticket PER PERSON includes:
- One pre-signed copy of MAD HONEY.
- Due to health and safety and space limitations, those without a ticket will not be permitted to join the queue.
- Please arrive by 7:00 PM in order to secure your seat in the event space. Late arrivals may only have access to standing room.
- Guests will be admitted into the event beginning at 6:30 PM the day of the event. Please have a copy of your ticket available (either printed out or on your phone) for check in.
- If not vaccinated, masks are highly recommended.
- All books are pre-signed. There will not be a live signing at this event.
- In order to attend this event, ticket holders should:
- Have not had any contact in the last 14 days with a confirmed COVID- 19 patient.
- Not be subject to a quarantine order.
- Not traveled in the past 14 days to any state or country that New York has designated as an area requiring isolation upon returning to the state.
- At the time of the event, have not experienced in the last 72 hours any body temperature above 100 degrees Fahrenheit or any new symptoms associated with COVID-19. People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19: fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of taste or smell; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea or vomiting; and/or diarrhea.
- Due to health and safety and space limitations, those without a ticket will not be permitted into the event space.
- All event guidelines are subject to change.
- If you have any additional questions, please call the store directly at: 212-253-0810.
Please note that Eventbrite is the only authorized dealer for this event. Each person must have a ticket to enter.
About Jodi Picoult:
Jodi Picoult is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of twenty-eight novels, including Wish You Were Here, Small Great Things, Leaving Time, and My Sister’s Keeper, and, with daughter Samantha van Leer, two young adult novels, Between the Lines and Off the Page. Picoult lives in New Hampshire.
About Jennifer Finney Boylan:
Jennifer Finney Boylan is the bestselling author of more than a dozen books. She is the inaugural Anna Quindlen Writer-in-Residence at Barnard College of Columbia University and a 2022–2023 Fellow at Harvard University’s Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study. A nationally known advocate for human rights, she is a trustee of PEN America. For many years she was the national co-chair of GLAAD as well as a contributing opinion writer for The New York Times. She lives in New York City and Belgrade Lakes, Maine, with her wife, Deedie. They have a son, Sean, and a daughter, Zai.
About MAD HONEY:
Olivia McAfee knows what it feels like to start over. Her picture-perfect life—living in Boston, married to a brilliant cardiothoracic surgeon, raising their beautiful son, Asher—was upended when her husband revealed a darker side. She never imagined that she would end up back in her sleepy New Hampshire hometown, living in the house she grew up in and taking over her father’s beekeeping business.
Lily Campanello is familiar with do-overs, too. When she and her mom relocate to Adams, New Hampshire, for her final year of high school, they both hope it will be a fresh start.
And for just a short while, these new beginnings are exactly what Olivia and Lily need. Their paths cross when Asher falls for the new girl in school, and Lily can’t help but fall for him, too. With Ash, she feels happy for the first time. Yet at times, she wonders if she can trust him completely. . . .
Then one day, Olivia receives a phone call: Lily is dead, and Asher is being questioned by the police. Olivia is adamant that her son is innocent. But she would be lying if she didn’t acknowledge the flashes of his father’s temper in Ash, and as the case against him unfolds, she realizes he’s hidden more than he’s shared with her.
Connect with usFacebook Instagram Twitter
Add to calendar