Kwame Alexander discusses & signs THE DOOR OF NO RETURN
About this Event
Kwame Alexander is a poet, educator, publisher, and New York Times Bestselling author of 36 books, including Swing, Becoming Muhammad Ali, co-authored with James Patterson, Rebound, which was shortlisted for prestigious UK Carnegie Medal, The Caldecott Medal and Newbery Honor-winning picture book, The Undefeated, illustrated by Kadir Nelson, and his NEWBERY medal-winning middle grade novel, The Crossover. A regular contributor to NPR's Morning Edition, Kwame is the recipient of numerous awards, including The Lee Bennett Hopkins Poetry Award, The Coretta Scott King Author Honor, Three NAACP Image Award Nominations, and the 2017 Inaugural Pat Conroy Legacy Award. In 2018, he opened the Barbara E. Alexander Memorial Library and Health Clinic in Ghana, as a part of LEAP for Ghana, an international literacy program he co-founded. He is the writer and executive producer of The Crossover TV series on Disney+. His newest release will be book one of a new trilogy, The Door of No Return.
To attend this event, you will need to reserve and purchase a copy of The Door of No Return from the Princeton Location.
- Call (609.750.9010) or stop by in store between now and Thursday 10/6 to reserve your copy of The Door of No Return.
- The book is going on sale Tuesday 9/27; you will need to purchase your book in store to receive your wristband.
- Both wristband and book are needed to for a reserved seat. Seating is limited to the 1st 100 people on day of event, the rest of the attendees will be standing room only.
- Line up for event will begin at 5:00pm.
- Seating will stop at 6:50pm.
- Books will be signed only (no personalization).
- Photos will be allowed.
Please stay tuned for more updates as we receive them.
Connect with usFacebook Instagram Twitter
Add to calendar