Allen Eskens celebrates THE STOLEN HOURS #BNMiddayMystery
About this Event
"A riveting, hold-your-breath mystery.” —New York Timesbestselling author Karin Slaughter
"A near-perfect thriller, THE STOLEN HOURS is a true nail-biter that will have you reading long into the night.” —Book Reporter
Join Barnes & Noble as we welcome USA Today bestselling author of The Life We Bury, Allen Eskens, for a live, virtual discussion of THE STOLEN HOURS, as part of our B&N Midday Mystery Virtual Event series. In this gripping thriller, a woman finds herself in a race not only for justice but for her life.
Order your copy of the author's book now!
- This is a live, free event. Registration is required to attend.
- Each registration must have a different email associated with it to gain entry. Please be sure your correct email is listed when you register and that your Eventbrite settings include updates on this event.
- This event will air as a Zoom Webinar. It will not air on the Eventbrite site itself. Access to the event will become available on the afternoon of the event, Wednesday, September 14 at 3 PM ET.
- Access to the event will become available via:
- OPEN IN ZOOM (highly recommended) or JOIN NOW buttons in your Eventbrite account (found under “Tickets” --> “Go to online event page”) OR your event ticket confirmation email.
- You will receive reminder emails from Eventbrite before the event. You may also access the event through the reminder email, HOWEVER YOU MUST BE SIGNED INTO EVENTBRITE WITH THE EMAIL IN WHICH YOU USED TO REGISTER FOR THE TICKET.
- You may be asked to re-enter the email in which you purchased this ticket to re-validate
- Disruptive Conduct: Barnes & Noble wants to create a safe virtual space for all. You acknowledge and agree that Barnes & Noble reserves the right to remove you from the Virtual Event if B&N, in its sole discretion, determines that your participation or behavior create a disruption or hinder the Virtual Event or the enjoyment of the Virtual Event content by other attendees.
- Recording, Live Streaming, and Videotaping. Participants may not record or broadcast audio or video of Barnes & Noble Virtual Events.
Please note that Eventbrite is the only authorized dealer for this event. Each person must be registered to enter.
We cannot guarantee a replay of the program. Please keep this in mind before registering for a ticket.
Event guidelines are subject to change.
Join Barnes & Noble for future virtual events! See our upcoming line-up here.
ABOUT THE STOLEN HOURS
Lila Nash is on the verge of landing her dream job—working as a prosecutor under the Hennepin County Attorney—and has settled into a happy life with her boyfriend, Joe Talbert. But when a woman is pulled from the Mississippi River, barely alive, things in the office take a personal turn.
The police believe the woman’s assailant is local photographer Gavin Spenser, but the case quickly flounders as the evidence wears thin. It seems Gavin saw this investigation coming—and no one can imagine how carefully he has prepared.
The more determined Lila is to put Gavin behind bars, the more elusive justice becomes. Battling a vindictive new boss and haunted by the ghosts of her own unspeakable attack, which she’s kept a dark secret for eight long years, Lila knows the clock is ticking down. In a race against an evil mastermind, it will take everything Lila’s got to outsmart a killer—and to escape the dark hold of her own past.
ABOUT ALLEN ESKENS
Allen Eskens is the USA Today bestselling author of The Life We Bury, which has been published in twenty-six languages, and five other novels, most recently The Shadows We Hide and Nothing More Dangerous. His books have won the Barry Award, the Rosebud Award, the Silver Falchion Award, and the Minnesota Book Award. Eskens is a former criminal defense attorney and lives with his wife, Joely, in greater Minnesota.
Connect with usFacebook Instagram Twitter
Add to calendar