Tracy Wolff discusses & signs CHARM (B&N Exclusive)
About this Event
There is so much more to the mystery of the missing four months between Grace and Hudson than anyone ever knew. When she finds herself trapped with the last guy she ever expected, who also happens to be the most obnoxious one she's ever met, she can't decide if she wants to kill him...or kiss him. Except she’ll need her enemy’s help if she wants to survive the mysterious Shadow Realm and save all the people she's come to call family who live there.
- You may call the store to reserve and register for the event.
- You may purchase the book prior to the event or on the day of the event.
- Book reservations not picked up on the day of the event by 5:15pm will be made available to the public.
- This is a live, free event. Registration is suggested to attend, seating will be available for 50 guests who arrive on the day of the event. After that standing room only.
- Masks are strongly recommended if you are not vaccinated.
- The featured book by Tracy Wolff along with some previous titles will be available for purchase at Barnes & Noble Cool Springs.
- Please arrive prior 5 PM in order to secure your seat in the event space. Once seating occupancy is reached guests may only have access to standing room and may not have the opportunity to meet the author after the discussion.
Connect with usFacebook Instagram Twitter
Add to calendar