Nina West & Hayden Evans read & sign THE YOU KIND OF KIND
About this Event
JoinBarnes & Noble - The Grove at Farmers Market onDecember 1, 2022, as we welcome American drag queen, activist, singer-songwriter, and proud founder of the Nina West Foundation, Nina West, and illustrator and designer Hayden Evansto the store to read & sign THE YOU KIND OF KIND.
***Vaccinations and mask coverings are highly recommended to attend this event.***
To make this event safe and enjoyable for all attendees, please read the below guidelines ahead of buying a ticket, so you know what to expect on the day. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no access to the event for non-ticketholders.
- Barnes & Noble reserves the right to make new rules and orders in its sole discretion with regard to COVID-19 at any time and any person not abiding by the Barnes & Noble directives will be refused entry or directed to leave the premises.
**A ticket includes:
- SEATED Solo Admission - $20.79 (Admission + one copy of THE YOU KIND OF KIND): **LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE**: A ticket PER PERSON includes:
- SEATED Adult & Child Admission - $20.79 (Admission for one adult and one child under the age of 12 + one copy of THE YOU KIND OF KIND): **LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE**: A ticket PER PERSON includes:
For Seating Admission: A limited quantity is available and will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis. A ticket purchase guarantees entrance to the event for the reading & signing with Nina West and Hayden Evans but does not guarantee a seat at the event.
- Ticket holders will be admitted into the event beginning at 1:00 PM on the day of the event. Please have a copy of your ticket available (either printed out or on your phone) for check-in.
- This is a reading, signing, and photo-op event.
- Due to COVID-19, vaccinations and masks are highly recommended to attend this event.
- No memorabilia will be signed at the event.
- No large bags will be permitted into the event.
- In order to attend this event, ticket holders should:
- Have not had any contact in the last 14 days with a confirmed COVID- 19 patient.
- Not be subject to a quarantine order.
- Not traveled in the past 14 days to any state or country that California has designated as an area requiring isolation upon returning to the state.
- At the time of the event, have not experienced in the last 72 hours any body temperature above 100 degrees Fahrenheit or any new symptoms associated with COVID-19. People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19: fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of taste or smell; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea or vomiting; and/or diarrhea.
- Barnes & Noble may cancel this event at any time with or without notice to the ticket holders.
- Some outside queuing may be required, so please do come dressed appropriately for all weathers.
- The exact time at which the event ends will be determined on the day.
- To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to arrive on time for the event. Late arrivals may not have the opportunity to enter the event space.
- Due to health and safety and space limitations, those without a ticket will not be permitted to join the queue.
- All event guidelines are subject to change.
- If you have any additional questions, you can call the store directly at 323-525-0270.
Please note that Eventbrite is the only authorized dealer for this event. Each person must have a ticket to enter.
Attendees can receive refunds up to 1 day before your event start date.
If you are unable to attend the event, Barnes & Noble - The Grove will hold your book for seven days after the event. Please contact the store to arrange your pickup.
Should this event be canceled due to changing COVID-19 concerns, all customers will be refunded their ticket price to the original method of payment per Eventbrite's refund policy.
Event guidelines are subject to change.
ABOUT THE YOU KIND OF KIND:
Welcome to a magical adventure to discover kindness in the world—especially the kind inside you.
In this heartfelt and joyous story, little Nina embarks on a boisterous day of exploration, a colorful day where she sets out to find, well, Kind. With a backpack full of her favorite things, Nina guides readers through the neighborhood to identify kindness in the wild. Along the way she shines a light on the importance of loving yourself as well as others, revealing that sharing your unique form of kindness—the you kind of Kind—is the most wonderful gift of all.
Readers of any age will have a WUZZFASTIC time reading this linguistically luscious book out loud and will delight in its empowering message of kindness, community, love, and inclusion.
ABOUT NINA WEST:
Nina West is the stage name of Andrew Levitt, an American drag queen, activist, singer-songwriter, and proud founder of the Nina West Foundation, which supports charities across the country. For two decades, she's brought her one-of-a kind mix of fabulousness and playfulness to audiences around the world. She hosts Storytime with Nina, an online book reading series for kids. Andrew lives in Columbus, Ohio, with his two pups Edgar and Felicity.
ABOUT HAYDEN EVANS:
Connect with usFacebook Instagram Twitter
Add to calendar