Joshua Moehling celebrates AND THERE HE KEPT HER with Heather Gudenkauf #BNMiddayMystery
About this Event
"This book isn't just unputdownable, it's the definition of the word."--Samantha Downing, international bestselling author of For Your Own Good
Join Barnes & Noble as we welcome debut author, Joshua Moehling, for a live, virtual discussion of AND THERE HE KEPT HER, as part of our B&N Midday Mystery Virtual Event series. This thrilling page-turner introduces readers to a complicated new hero and pushes us to consider what happens when the monster has gotten away, gets old, and is suddenly reengaged.
Order your copy of the author's book now!
- This is a live, free event. Registration is required to attend.
- Each registration must have a different email associated with it to gain entry. Please be sure your correct email is listed when you register and that your Eventbrite settings include updates on this event.
- This event will air as a Zoom Webinar. You MUST BE SIGNED INTO EVENTBRITE WITH THE EMAIL IN WHICH YOU PURCHASED THE TICKET to access the event. We highly recommend you CREATE AN EVENTBRITE ACCOUNT, as well as DOWNLOAD ZOOM & familiarize yourself prior to the event for the best possible experience.
- Access to the event will become available on the afternoon of the event, Wednesday, February 15, at 3 PM ET / 2 PM CT / 1 PM MT / 12 PM PT.
- Access to the event will become available via:
- OPEN IN ZOOM button in your Eventbrite account (found under “Tickets” --> “Go to online event page”) OR your event ticket confirmation email.
- Two hours prior to the event, you will receive a separate email FROM ZOOM with a personalized access link. You may also use this to enter the event.
- You will receive reminder emails from Eventbrite before the event. You may also access the event through the reminder email, HOWEVER YOU MUST BE SIGNED INTO EVENTBRITE WITH THE EMAIL IN WHICH YOU PURCHASED THE TICKET.
- You may be asked to re-enter the email in which you purchased this ticket to re-validate.
- Disruptive Conduct: Barnes & Noble wants to create a safe virtual space for all. You acknowledge and agree that Barnes & Noble reserves the right to remove you from the Virtual Event if B&N, in its sole discretion, determines that your participation or behavior create a disruption or hinder the Virtual Event or the enjoyment of the Virtual Event content by other attendees.
- Recording, Live Streaming, and Videotaping. Participants may not record or broadcast audio or video of Barnes & Noble Virtual Events.
Please note that Eventbrite is the only authorized dealer for this event. Each person must be registered to enter.
We cannot guarantee a replay of the program. Please keep this in mind before registering for a ticket.
Event guidelines are subject to change.
Join Barnes & Noble for future virtual events! See our upcoming line-up here.
ABOUT AND THERE HE KEPT HER
They thought he was a helpless old man. They were wrong.
When two teenagers break into a house on a remote lake in search of prescription drugs, what starts as a simple burglary turns into a nightmare for all involved. Emmett Burr has secrets he's been keeping in his basement for more than two decades, and he'll do anything to keep his past from being revealed. As he gets the upper hand on his tormentors, the lines blur between victim, abuser, and protector.
Personal tragedy has sent former police officer Ben Packard back to the small Minnesota town of Sandy Lake in search of a fresh start. Now a sheriff's deputy, Packard is leading the investigation into the missing teens, motivated by a family connection. As clues dry up and time runs out to save them, Packard is forced to reveal his own secrets and dig deep to uncover the dark past of the place he now calls home.
Unrelentingly suspenseful and written with a piercing gaze into the dark depths of the human soul, And There He Kept Her is a thrilling page-turner that introduces readers to a complicated new hero and forces us to consider the true nature of evil.
ABOUT JOSHUA MOEHLING
JOSHUA MOEHLING grew up as an Army brat and moved all over the US and Germany. After attending college in South Dakota and Mankato, MN he moved to Minneapolis and began a career in the medical device industry. AND THERE HE KEPT HER is his first novel.
ABOUT HEATHER GUDENKAUF
Heather Gudenkauf is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of The Weight of Silence and Not a Sound. Heather lives in Iowa with her family.
Connect with usFacebook Instagram Twitter
Add to calendar