Katherine Schwarzenegger Pratt reads GOOD NIGHT, SISTER for a special storytime
About this Event
**PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE GUIDELINES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CHANGING COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS**
Join Barnes & Noble - The Grove at Farmers Market on February 11, 2023, as we welcome New York Times best-selling author Katherine Schwarzenegger Pratt to read and sign GOOD NIGHT, SISTER, a beautiful bedtime read, celebrating the power and comfort of sisterhood.
***Vaccinations and mask coverings are highly recommended to attend this event.***
To make this event safe and enjoyable for all attendees, please read the below guidelines ahead of buying a ticket, so you know what to expect on the day. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no access to the event for non-ticketholders.
- Barnes & Noble reserves the right to make new rules and orders in its sole discretion with regard to COVID-19 at any time and any person not abiding by the Barnes & Noble directives will be refused entry or directed to leave the premises.
**A ticket includes:
- Solo Admission - $20.79 (Admission + one copy of GOOD NIGHT, SISTER): **LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE**: A ticket PER PERSON includes:
- Adult & Child Admission - $20.79 (Admission for one adult and one child under the age of 12 + one copy of GOOD NIGHT, SISTER): **LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE**: A ticket PER PERSON includes:
For Seating Admission: A limited quantity is available and will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis. A ticket purchase guarantees entrance to the event for the reading & signing but does not guarantee a seat at the event.
- Ticket holders will be admitted into the event beginning at 11:00 AM on the day of the event. Please have a copy of your ticket available (either printed out or on your phone) for check-in.
- This is a reading and signing event only. Socially distanced photos will be taken by a Barnes & Noble bookseller on the guest's phone/camera.
- Due to COVID-19, vaccinations and masks are highly recommended to attend this event.
- No memorabilia will be signed at the event.
- No large bags will be permitted into the event.
- In order to attend this event, ticket holders should:
- Have not had any contact in the last 14 days with a confirmed COVID-19 patient.
- Not be subject to a quarantine order.
- Not travel in the past 14 days to any state or country that California has designated as an area requiring isolation upon returning to the state.
- At the time of the event, have not experienced in the last 72 hours any body temperature above 100 degrees Fahrenheit or any new symptoms associated with COVID-19. People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19: fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of taste or smell; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea or vomiting; and/or diarrhea.
- Barnes & Noble may cancel this event at any time with or without notice to the ticket holders.
- Some outside queuing may be required, so please come dressed appropriately for all weather.
- The exact time at which the event ends will be determined on the day.
- To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to arrive on time for the event. Late arrivals may not have the opportunity to enter the event space.
- Due to health and safety and space limitations, those without a ticket will not be permitted to join the queue.
- All event guidelines are subject to change.
- If you have any additional questions, you can call the store directly at 323-525-0270.
Please note that Eventbrite is the only authorized dealer for this event. Each person must have a ticket to enter.
Attendees can receive refunds up to 1 day before your event start date.
If you are unable to attend the event, Barnes & Noble - The Grove will hold your book for seven days after the event. Please contact the store to arrange your pickup.
Should this event be canceled due to changing COVID-19 concerns, all customers will be refunded their ticket price to the original method of payment per Eventbrite's refund policy.
Event guidelines are subject to change.
Connect with usFacebook Instagram Twitter
Add to calendar