Pamela Anderson signs LOVE, PAMELA
About this Event
**PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE GUIDELINES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CHANGING COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS**
With vivid prose interspersed with bursts of original poetry, LOVE, PAMELA is a pensive, layered, and unforgettable memoir that brings forth Pamela's true story: that of a small-town girl getting tangled up in her own dream.
***Vaccinations and mask coverings are highly recommended to attend this event.***
To make this event safe and enjoyable for all attendees, please read the below guidelines ahead of buying a ticket, so you know what to expect on the day. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no access to the event for non-ticketholders.
- Barnes & Noble reserves the right to make new rules and orders in its sole discretion with regard to COVID-19 at any time and any person not abiding by the Barnes & Noble directives will be refused entry or directed to leave the premises.
**A ticket includes:
- SOLO Book Admission - $32.85 (Admission + one copy of LOVE, PAMELA): **LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE**: A ticket PER PERSON includes:
- One copy of LOVE, PAMELA (out 1/31/23).
- Admission to the event space for the signing with Pamela Anderson.
- Ticket holders will be admitted into the event beginning at 10:00 AM on the day of the event. Please have a copy of your ticket available (either printed out or on your phone) for check-in.
- This is a BOOK SIGNING event only. Photos are allowed from the signing line but no posed photographs will be taken.
- Pamela will sign the book and ONE piece of memorabilia can be signed, nothing additional.
- Due to COVID-19, vaccinations and masks are highly recommended to attend this event.
- No large bags will be permitted into the event.
- In order to attend this event, ticket holders should:
- Have not had any contact in the last 14 days with a confirmed COVID- 19 patient.
- Not be subject to a quarantine order.
- Not travel in the past 14 days to any state or country that California has designated as an area requiring isolation upon returning to the state.
- At the time of the event, have not experienced in the last 72 hours any body temperature above 100 degrees Fahrenheit or any new symptoms associated with COVID-19. People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19: fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of taste or smell; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea or vomiting; and/or diarrhea.
- Barnes & Noble may cancel this event at any time with or without notice to the ticket holders.
- Some outside queuing may be required, so please come dressed appropriately for all weather.
- The exact time at which the event ends will be determined on the day.
- To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to arrive on time for the event. Late arrivals may not have the opportunity to enter the event space.
- Due to health and safety and space limitations, those without a ticket will not be permitted to join the queue.
- All event guidelines are subject to change.
- If you have any additional questions, you can call the store directly at 323-525-0270.
Please note that Eventbrite is the only authorized dealer for this event. Each person must have a ticket to enter.
Attendees can receive refunds up to 1 day before your event start date.
If you are unable to attend the event, Barnes & Noble - The Grove will hold your book for seven days after the event. Please contact the store to arrange your pickup.
Should this event be canceled due to changing COVID-19 concerns, all customers will be refunded their ticket price to the original method of payment per Eventbrite's refund policy.
Event guidelines are subject to change.
ABOUT LOVE, PAMELA:
IS A WICKED DANCE.
MY DREAMS OFTEN COME TRUE—
AND A BLESSING.
PAMELA ANDERSON’s blond bombshell image was ubiquitous in the 1990s. Discovered in the stands during a Canadian football game, she was quickly launched into superstardom, becoming Playboy’s favorite cover girl and an emblem of Hollywood glamour and sex appeal. Yet the Pamela Anderson we think we know was created through happenstance rather than careful cultivation. Love, Pamela brings forth her true story: that of a small-town girl getting tangled up in her own dream.
Growing up on Vancouver Island, the daughter of young, wild, and unwittingly stylish parents, Pamela lived a hardscrabble childhood but developed a deep love for nature, populating her world with misfits, apparitional friends, and injured animals. Eventually overcoming her natural shyness, Pamela’s restless imagination propelled her into a life few can dream of, from the beaches of Malibu to the coveted scene at the Playboy Mansion. As her star rose, she found herself a fixture of tabloid fodder, at the height of an era when paparazzi tactics were bent on destroying a person’s image and self-esteem.
Pamela forged ahead with grace, finding sanctuary in her love of art and literature, and emerged a devoted mother and activist. Now, having returned to the island of her childhood, after a memorable run starring as Roxie in Chicago on Broadway, Pamela is telling her story, a story of an irrepressible free spirit coming home and discovering herself anew at every turn. With vivid prose interspersed with bursts of original poetry, Love, Pamela is a pensive, layered, and unforgettable memoir.
Connect with usFacebook Instagram Twitter
Add to calendar