V.E. Schwab celebrates THE INVISIBLE LIFE OF ADDIE LARUE with Tochi Onyebuchi!
About this Event
Join Barnes & Noble as we welcome the New York Times bestselling author of Shades of Magic series, V.E. Schwab, to celebrate the release of THE INVISIBLE LIFE OF ADDIE LARUE B&N Exclusive Edition Trade Paperback; a genre-defying tour de force.
V.E. Schwab will be in conversation with the author of Riot Baby, Tochi Onyebuchi.
BONUS!: Your ticket for admission includes a copy of THE INVISIBLE LIFE OF ADDIE LARUE B&N Exclusive Edition Trade Paperback, which has a unique B&N-exclusive alternate cover, designed French Flaps, deckled edges, and the bonus story Ghost in the Frame.
Copies of THE INVISIBLE LIFE OF ADDIE LARUE B&N Exclusive Edition Trade Paperbackwill be signed and stamped with a tour exclusive custom image.
**This event will be streamed live from V.E. Schwab's Barnes & Noble Union Square appearance.
This is a live, ticketed event. You must have a ticket to gain access. Please be sure your correct email is listed when you purchase and that your Eventbrite settings include updates on this event.
- For book-based tickets: This is for US-based customers ONLY (NO P.O. Boxes), excluding Puerto Rico; P.O. Boxes and all international addresses. Any non US orders, Puerto Rico or P.O. Box mailing addresses will be cancelled and refunded.
- Books will be mailed AFTER the completion of the live event; please allow ample time for shipping, typically 8-10 business days.
- Each ticket must have a different email associated with it to gain entry. Any repeated emails will be cancelled and refunded.
- There is a limit of one ticket per person. If you exceed or attempt to exceed the posted ticket limits, we reserve the right to cancel, without notice, any or all orders and tickets, in addition to prohibiting your ticket purchasing abilities. Any tickets canceled due to violating the posted ticket limit may be refunded at face value (excluding fees). This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number, or other information.
- Signed B&N Exclusive Book Admission - $28.29 (Admission + THE INVISIBLE LIFE OF ADDIE LARUE B&N Exclusive Edition Trade Paperback/tax/shipping): **LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE**: A ticket PER PERSON includes:
- One signed copy ofTHE INVISIBLE LIFE OF ADDIE LARUE B&N Exclusive Edition Trade Paperback with a stamped tour exclusive custom image.
- Admission to the virtual event space with V.E. Schwaband Tochi Onyebuchi.
**Have a question? Leave one at check-out and it could possibly be answered live!
- This event will air as a Zoom Webinar. You MUST BE SIGNED INTO EVENTBRITE WITH THE EMAIL IN WHICH YOU PURCHASED THE TICKET to access the event. We highly recommend you CREATE AN EVENTBRITE ACCOUNT, as well as DOWNLOAD ZOOM & familiarize yourself prior to the event for the best possible experience.
- Access to the event will become available on the evening of the event, Monday, April 17, at 7 PM ET / 6 PM CT / 5 PM MT / 4 PM PT.
- Access to the event will become available via:
- OPEN IN ZOOM button in your Eventbrite account (found under “Tickets” --> “Go to online event page”) OR your event ticket confirmation email.
- Two hours prior to the event, you will receive a separate email FROM ZOOM with a personalized access link. You may also use this to enter the event.
- You will receive reminder emails from Eventbrite before the event. You may also access the event through the reminder email, HOWEVER YOU MUST BE SIGNED INTO EVENTBRITE WITH THE EMAIL IN WHICH YOU PURCHASED THE TICKET.
- You may be asked to re-enter the email in which you purchased this ticket to re-validate.
- Disruptive Conduct: Barnes & Noble wants to create a safe virtual space for all. You acknowledge and agree that Barnes & Noble reserves the right to remove you from the Virtual Event if B&N, in its sole discretion, determines that your participation or behavior create a disruption or hinder the Virtual Event or the enjoyment of the Virtual Event content by other attendees.
- By registering for a paid Barnes & Noble Virtual Event Ticket, you agree not to share, sell or trade your access. If Barnes & Noble determines that you have violated this policy, B&N may cancel your access, retain any payments made by you, and ban you from future Virtual Events.
- Recording, Live Streaming, and Videotaping. Participants may not record or broadcast audio or video of Barnes & Noble Virtual Events.
- This is a US-based event ONLY, and please allow ample time for delivery. Due to complications around shipping during the pandemic, delays can be common. All tickets include the cost of shipping to domestic, non-P.O. Box addresses only.
Please note that Eventbrite is the only authorized dealer for this event. Each person must have a ticket to enter.
We cannot guarantee a replay of the program. Please keep this in mind before purchasing a ticket. There will be no refunds for missing the live event.
Event guidelines are subject to change.
ABOUT THE INVISIBLE LIFE OF ADDIE LARUE:
A Life No One Will Remember. A Story You Will Never Forget.
France, 1714: in a moment of desperation, a young woman makes a Faustian bargain to live forever—and is cursed to be forgotten by everyone she meets.
Thus begins the extraordinary life of Addie LaRue, and a dazzling adventure that will play out across centuries and continents, across history and art, as a young woman learns how far she will go to leave her mark on the world.
But everything changes when, after nearly 300 years, Addie stumbles across a young man in a hidden bookstore and he remembers her name.
ABOUT V.E. SCHWAB:
VICTORIA “V. E.” SCHWAB is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of more than a dozen books, including The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue, the acclaimed Shades of Magic series, the Villains series, This Savage Song, and Our Dark Duet. Her work has received critical acclaim, been featured in the New York Times, Entertainment Weekly, Washington Post and more, been translated into more than a dozen languages, and has been optioned for television and film. When she’s not haunting Paris streets or trudging up English hillsides, she lives in Edinburgh, Scotland and is usually tucked in the corner of a coffee shop, dreaming up monsters.
ABOUT TOCHI ONYEBUCHI:
Connect with usFacebook Instagram Twitter
Add to calendar