Jeannette Walls discusses HANG THE MOON our April Book Club Selection- #BNBookclub
About this Event
Join Barnes & Noble as we welcome #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Glass Castle, Jeannette Walls for a live, virtual event to discuss our April B&N Book Club pick, HANG THE MOON a riveting new novel about an indomitable young woman in Virginia during Prohibition!
If you don't have a copy, please order the B&N Exclusive edition of the bookbefore our book club (on sale 3/28/23): http://bit.ly/3lUvWtc.
*An audiobook version of the book is also available here.
Jeannette Walls will be joined in the discussion by Shannon DeVito, Sr. Director Book Strategy and Customer Experience at B&N and Miwa Messer, Editorial Director at B&N.
PLEASE NOTE: There will be spoilers at this book club event!
**Have a question for the discussion? Leave one at registration and it could possibly be answered live!
- This is a live, free event. Registration is required to attend.
- Each registration must have a different email associated with it to gain entry. Please be sure your correct email is listed when you register and that your Eventbrite settings include updates on this event.
- This event will air as a Zoom Webinar. You MUST BE SIGNED INTO EVENTBRITE WITH THE EMAIL IN WHICH YOU PURCHASED THE TICKET to access the event. We highly recommend you CREATE AN EVENTBRITE ACCOUNT, as well as DOWNLOAD ZOOM & familiarize yourself prior to the event for the best possible experience.
- Access to the event will become available on the afternoon of the event, Tuesday, May 9 at 3 PM ET / 2 PM CT / 1 PM MT / 12 PM PT.
- Access to the event will become available via:
- OPEN IN ZOOM button in your Eventbrite account (found under “Tickets” --> “Go to online event page”) OR your event ticket confirmation email.
- You will receive a separate email FROM ZOOM 24 hours before the event and again two hours prior to the event with a personalized access link. You may also use this to enter the event.
- You will receive reminder emails from Eventbrite before the event. You may also access the event through the reminder email, HOWEVER YOU MUST BE SIGNED INTO EVENTBRITE WITH THE EMAIL IN WHICH YOU PURCHASED THE TICKET.
- You may be asked to re-enter the email in which you purchased this ticket to re-validate.
- Disruptive Conduct: Barnes & Noble wants to create a safe virtual space for all. You acknowledge and agree that Barnes & Noble reserves the right to remove you from the Virtual Event if B&N, in its sole discretion, determines that your participation or behavior create a disruption or hinder the Virtual Event or the enjoyment of the Virtual Event content by other attendees.
- Recording, Live Streaming, and Videotaping. Participants may not record or broadcast audio or video of Barnes & Noble Virtual Events.
Please note that Eventbrite is the only authorized dealer for this event. Each person must be registered to enter.
We cannot guarantee a replay of the program. Please keep this in mind before registering for a ticket.
Event guidelines are subject to change.
Join Barnes & Noble for future virtual events! See our upcoming line-up here.
Connect with usFacebook Instagram Twitter
Add to calendar