Matt Braly discusses and signs MARCY'S JOURNAL
About this Event
Join Barnes & Noble - The Grove at Farmers Market on June 24, 2023, as we welcome animator, storyboard artist, director, writer, and producer, best known for creating and executive-producing the Disney animated series Amphibia, as well as directing on Gravity Falls and Big City Greens, Matt Braly, to the store to discuss and sign MARCY'S JOURNAL: A GUIDE TO AMPHIBIA.
This faithful recreation of Marcy’s journal chronicles her adventures in the magical world of Amphibia. Packed to the brim with new character insights, world-building lore, and untold stories, this book is a must-own for any Amphibia fan!
Joining Matt: comedy and animation writer Adam Colas, illustrator Catherine Sukiman, and graphic designer Sol DeLeo.
***Vaccinations and mask coverings are highly recommended to attend this event.***
To make this event safe and enjoyable for all attendees, please read the below guidelines ahead of buying a ticket, so you know what to expect on the day. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no access to the event for non-ticketholders.
- Barnes & Noble reserves the right to make new rules and orders in its sole discretion with regard to COVID-19 at any time and any person not abiding by the Barnes & Noble directives will be refused entry or directed to leave the premises.
**A ticket includes:
- Solo Book Admission - $18.60 (Admission + one copy of MARCY'S JOURNAL: A GUIDE TO AMPHIBIA): **LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE**: A ticket PER PERSON includes:
- One copy of MARCY'S JOURNAL: A GUIDE TO AMPHIBIA.
- Admission to the event space for the discussion and signing with Matt Braly.
- Adult & Child Book Admission - $18.60 (Admission for ONE Adult & ONE Child under the age of 12 + one copy of MARCY'S JOURNAL: A GUIDE TO AMPHIBIA): **LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE**: A ticket PER PERSON includes:
- One copy of MARCY'S JOURNAL: A GUIDE TO AMPHIBIA.
- Admission for ONE Adult & ONE Child under the age of 12 to the event space for the discussion and signing with Matt Braly.
For Seated Tickets: Limited quantity is available and will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Purchase of a ticket guarantees entrance to the event for the discussion and signing. However, this ticket may not necessarily guarantee a seat at the event, as later arrivals may be placed in a line behind the seated audience.
For Standing Room-Only Tickets: Limited quantity is available and will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Purchase of a ticket guarantees entrance to the event for the discussion and signing. Ticket holders will be granted a standing view from behind the seated audience -- some views may be more limited/obstructed than others.
- Ticket holders will be admitted into the event beginning at 1:00 PM on the day of the event. Please have a copy of your ticket available (either printed out or on your phone) for check-in.
- This is a discussion, audience Q&A, and signing event.
- Due to COVID-19, vaccinations and masks are highly recommended to attend this event.
- No large bags will be permitted into the event.
- In order to attend this event, ticket holders should:
- Have not had any contact in the last 14 days with a confirmed COVID- 19 patient.
- Not be subject to a quarantine order.
- Not travel in the past 14 days to any state or country that California has designated as an area requiring isolation upon returning to the state.
- At the time of the event, have not experienced in the last 72 hours any body temperature above 100 degrees Fahrenheit or any new symptoms associated with COVID-19. People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19: fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of taste or smell; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea or vomiting; and/or diarrhea.
- Barnes & Noble may cancel this event at any time with or without notice to the ticket holders.
- Some outside queuing may be required, so please come dressed appropriately for all weather.
- The exact time at which the event ends will be determined on the day.
- To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to arrive on time for the event. Late arrivals may not have the opportunity to enter the event space.
- Due to health and safety and space limitations, those without a ticket will not be permitted to join the queue.
- All event guidelines are subject to change.
- If you have any additional questions, you can call the store directly at 323-525-0270.
Please note that Eventbrite is the only authorized dealer for this event. Each person must have a ticket to enter.
Attendees can receive refunds up to 1 day before your event start date.
If you are unable to attend the event, Barnes & Noble - The Grove will hold your book for seven days after the event. Please contact the store to arrange your pickup.
Should this event be canceled due to changing COVID-19 concerns, all customers will be refunded their ticket price to the original method of payment per Eventbrite's refund policy.
Event guidelines are subject to change.
View Store Details
Connect with usFacebook Instagram Twitter
Add to calendar