**PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE GUIDELINES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CHANGING COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS**
Join Barnes & Noble - Stonebriar Center at The Colony High School on September 16, 2023, as we welcome Frozen's Elsa and Tony Award-winner Idina Menzel, along with acclaimed writer and teacher Cara Mentzel, for a discussion and sing-a-long to celebrate PROUD MOUSE, a lyrical picture book about a proud sister learning to find her own way.
**NOTE: This event will take place in the auditorium at The Colony High School (4301 Blair Oaks Dr., The Colony, TX 75056).**
--If you have questions about the event, please contact Barnes & Noble - Stonebriar Center at: 972-668-2820.--
**Even if you are vaccinated, masks are strongly recommended.**
To make this event safe and enjoyable for all attendees, please read the below guidelines ahead of buying a ticket, so you know what to expect on the day. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no access to the event for non-ticketholders.
- Barnes & Noble reserves the right to make new rules and orders in its sole discretion with regard to COVID-19 at any time and any person not abiding by the Barnes & Noble directives will be refused entrance or directed to leave the premises.
- Solo Book Bundle Admission - $38.95 (Admission + one pre-signed copy of PROUD MOUSE + one pre-signed copy of LOUD MOUSE): **LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE**: A ticket PER PERSON includes:
- Adult & Child Book Bundle Admission - $38.95 (Admission for one adult and one child under the age of 12 + one pre-signed copy of PROUD MOUSE + one pre-signed copy of LOUD MOUSE): **LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE**: This ticket includes:
- There will be no posed photos, however photos from the audience will be allowed.
- All books are PRE-SIGNED. Other books by the author will be pre-signed and for sale at the event. There will be no signing at the event.
- Masks are recommended even if you are vaccinated, but not required.
- Other books by the author will be available for purchase.
- Due to health and safety and space limitations, those without a ticket will not be permitted into the event space.
- No memorabilia will be signed at the event.
- No large bags will be permitted into the event.
- Ticket holders will be admitted into the event beginning at 1:15 PM the day of the event. Please have a copy of your ticket available (either printed out or on your phone) for check in.
- Please arrive by 2 PM in order to secure your seat in the event space. Late arrivals may only have access to standing room and may not have the opportunity to enter the event space.
- In order to attend this event, ticket holders should:
- Have not had any contact in the last 14 days with a confirmed COVID-19 patient.
- Not be subject to a quarantine order.
- Not traveled in the past 14 days to any state or country that Texas has designated as an area requiring isolation upon returning to the state.
- At the time of the event, have not experienced in the last 72 hours any body temperature above 100 degrees Fahrenheit or any new symptoms associated with COVID-19. People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19: fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of taste or smell; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea or vomiting; and/or diarrhea.
- The exact time at which the event ends will be determined on the day. To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to arrive on time for the event. Late arrivals may not have the opportunity to meet the author.
- All event guidelines are subject to change.
- If you have any additional questions, please can call the store directly at: 972-668-2820.
- Barnes & Noble may cancel this event at any time with or without notice to the ticket holders.
Please note that Eventbrite is the only authorized dealer for this event. Each person must have a ticket to enter.
Attendees can receive refunds up to 1 day (24 hours) before your event start TIME.
If you are unable to attend the event, Barnes & Noble - Stonebriar Center (Frisco, TX) will hold your books for seven days after the event. Please contact the store to arrange your pickup.
Should this event be canceled due to changing COVID-19 concerns, all customers will be refunded their ticket price to the original method of payment per Eventbrite's refund policy.
Event guidelines are subject to change.
ABOUT PROUD MOUSE:
Cara Lee is a proud mouse. She is proud of her big sister Dee. She is proud of her specially decorated journal. And now she's proud to become what she's always wanted to be: a student. But her first day of school is different than she imagined. Everyone keeps comparing her to Dee. But who is Cara Lee? When you have a big sister with such a LOUD talent, how can you find room to shine in your own way?
Complete with gorgeous illustrations and filled with humor and heart, Proud Mouse is a clever tale about celebrating the things that make you YOU and having the confidence to stand loud and proud.
Read Dee's story in LOUD MOUSE: How a little mouse found her big voice.