**Due to Covid-19, masks are highly recommended.**
To make this event safe and enjoyable for all attendees, please read the below guidelines ahead of buying a ticket, so you know what to expect on the day. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no access to the event for non-ticketholders.
- Barnes & Noble reserves the right to make new rules and orders in its sole discretion with regard to COVID-19 at any time and any person not abiding by the Barnes & Noble directives will be refused entrance or directed to leave the premises.
- Signing Line Addmission -
- One copy of MY REAL-LIFE ROM COM purchased at Barnes & Noble Upper West Side
- This is a signing event. The author will personalize the purchased book.
- No memorabilia will be signed.
- Masks are strongly recommended if you are not vaccinated.
- Any gifts for Carrie Berk will be collected prior to the signing line.
- No large bags will be permitted into the event.
- Customers will be admitted into the event line beginning at 5:00 PM the day of the event. Please have book and receipt available for check in.
- Books will be available for sale at 9 AM at Barnes & Noble Upper West Side on the day of the event. Only books purchased at Barnes & Noble Upper West Side are eligible for signing.
- In order to attend this event customers should:
- Have not had any contact in the last 14 days with a confirmed COVID- 19 patient.
- Not be subject to a quarantine order.
- Not traveled in the past 14 days to any state or country that New York has designated as an area requiring isolation upon returning to the state.
- At the time of the event, have not experienced in the last 72 hours any body temperature above 100 degrees Fahrenheit or any new symptoms associated with COVID-19. People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19: fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of taste or smell; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea or vomiting; and/or diarrhea.
- Due to health and safety and space limitations, those without a ticket will not be permitted into the event space.
- Some outside queuing may be required, so please do come dressed appropriately for all weathers.
- The exact time at which the event ends will be determined on the day. To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to arrive on time for the event. Late arrivals may not have the opportunity to meet the musician.
- All event guidelines are subject to change.
- If you have any additional questions, please call the store directly at: 212-362-8835.
- Barnes & Noble may cancel this event at any time with or without notice.
Signed books are non-refundable
Event guidelines are subject to change.