James Patterson & Mike Lupica celebrate 12 MONTHS TO LIVE with Hank Phillippi Ryan #BNMiddayMystery
About this Event
“Jane Smith is the best character we’ve ever created. Bar none.”—James Patterson and Mike Lupica
Join Barnes & Noble as we welcome New York Times bestselling authors,James Patterson and Mike Lupica, for a live, virtual discussion of 12 MONTHS TO LIVEon Monday, October 2 at 3PM ET as part of B&N Midday Mystery Virtual Event series. Tough-as-nails criminal defense attorney Jane Smith is undefeated in court and was an ex-cop. She now has a year to live--unless they kill her first.
This is a live, ticketed event. You must have a ticket to gain access. Please be sure your correct email is listed when you purchase and that your Eventbrite settings include updates on this event.
- For book-based tickets: This is for US-based customers ONLY (NO P.O. Boxes), excluding Puerto Rico; P.O. Boxes and all international addresses. Any non US orders, Puerto Rico or P.O. Box mailing addresses will be cancelled and refunded.
- Books will be mailed AFTER the completion of the live event; please allow ample time for shipping, typically 8-10 business days.
- Each ticket must have a different email associated with it to gain entry. Any repeated emails will be cancelled and refunded.
**THERE ARE TWO TICKET OPTIONS:
- 12 MONTHS TO LIVE Book Admission- $39.18 (Admission + Book with Signed Bookplate/tax/shipping): **LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE**: A ticket PER PERSON includes:
- One copy of 12 MONTHS TO LIVEwith Signed Bookplate.
- B&N MIDDAY MYSTERY ADMISSION - $5.00 (Admission): A ticket PER PERSON includes:
- Each registration must have a different email associated with it to gain entry. Please be sure your correct email is listed when you register and that your Eventbrite settings include updates on this event.
- This event will air as a Zoom Webinar. You MUST BE SIGNED INTO EVENTBRITE WITH THE EMAIL IN WHICH YOU PURCHASED THE TICKET to access the event. We highly recommend you CREATE AN EVENTBRITE ACCOUNT, as well as DOWNLOAD ZOOM & familiarize yourself prior to the event for the best possible experience.
- Access to the event will become available on the afternoon of the event, Monday, October 2, at 3 PM ET / 2 PM CT / 1 PM MT / 12 PM PT.
- Access to the event will become available via:
- OPEN IN ZOOM button in your Eventbrite account (found under “Tickets” --> “Go to online event page”) OR your event ticket confirmation email.
- Two hours prior to the event, you will receive a separate email FROM ZOOM with a personalized access link. You may also use this to enter the event.
- You will receive reminder emails from Eventbrite before the event. You may also access the event through the reminder email, HOWEVER YOU MUST BE SIGNED INTO EVENTBRITE WITH THE EMAIL IN WHICH YOU PURCHASED THE TICKET.
- You may be asked to re-enter the email in which you purchased this ticket to re-validate.
- Disruptive Conduct: Barnes & Noble wants to create a safe virtual space for all. You acknowledge and agree that Barnes & Noble reserves the right to remove you from the Virtual Event if B&N, in its sole discretion, determines that your participation or behavior create a disruption or hinder the Virtual Event or the enjoyment of the Virtual Event content by other attendees.
- By registering for a paid Barnes & Noble Virtual Event Ticket, you agree not to share, sell or trade your access. If Barnes & Noble determines that you have violated this policy, B&N may cancel your access, retain any payments made by you, and ban you from future Virtual Events.
- Recording, Live Streaming, and Videotaping. Participants may not record or broadcast audio or video of Barnes & Noble Virtual Events.
- This is a US-based event ONLY, and please allow ample time for delivery. Due to complications around shipping during the pandemic, delays can be common. All tickets include the cost of shipping to domestic, non-P.O. Box addresses only.
Please note that Eventbrite is the only authorized dealer for this event. Each person must have a ticket to enter.
We cannot guarantee a replay of the program. Please keep this in mind before purchasing a ticket. There will be no refunds for missing the live event.
Event guidelines are subject to change.
ABOUT 12 MONTHS TO LIVE:
Tough-as-nails criminal defense attorney Jane Smith is hip-deep in the murder trial of the century.
Actually, her charmless client might’ve committed several murders.
She’s also fallen in love with a wonderful guy. And an equally wonderful dog, a mutt.
But Jane doesn’t have much time. She’s just received a terminal diagnosis giving her twelve months.
Unless she’s murdered before her expiration date.
ABOUT JAMES PATTERSON:
James Patterson is the world’s bestselling author. Among his creations are Alex Cross, the Women’s Murder Club, Michael Bennett, and Maximum Ride. His #1 bestselling nonfiction includes Walk in My Combat Boots, Filthy Rich, and his autobiography, James Patterson by James Patterson. He has collaborated on novels with Bill Clinton and Dolly Parton and has won an Edgar Award, nine Emmy Awards, and the National Humanities Medal.
ABOUT MIKE LUPICA:
Mike Lupica has been inducted into the National Sports Media Hall of Fame. He is an award-winning columnist for the New York Daily News and has written 17 New York Times bestsellers.
ABOUT HANK PHILLIPPI RYAN
Connect with usFacebook Instagram Twitter
Add to calendar