Elodie Harper celebrates THE TEMPLE OF FORTUNA with Jennifer Saint!
About this Event
“The final installment in Elodie Harper’s Wolf Den trilogy . . . is, without doubt, one of my most anticipated novels of the entirety of 2023.” —Paste Magazine
Join Barnes & Noble as we welcome international bestseller, Elodie Harper, for a live, virtual discussion of the highly anticipated final installment of the Wolf Den Trilogy, THE TEMPLE OF FORTUNA Trade Paperbackon Tuesday, November 14 at 5:30PM ET.
Elodie will be in conversation with the bestselling author of Elektra and Ariadne, Jennifer Saint.
This is a live, ticketed event. You must have a ticket to gain access. Please be sure your correct email is listed when you purchase and that your Eventbrite settings include updates on this event.
- For book-based tickets: This is for US-based customers ONLY (NO P.O. Boxes), excluding Puerto Rico; P.O. Boxes and all international addresses. Any non US orders, Puerto Rico or P.O. Box mailing addresses will be cancelled and refunded.
- Books will be mailed AFTER the completion of the live event; please allow ample time for shipping, typically 8-10 business days.
- Each ticket must have a different email associated with it to gain entry. Any repeated emails will be cancelled and refunded.
**THERE ARE TWO TICKET OPTIONS:
- THE TEMPLE OF FORTUNA with Signed Bookplate- $26.11 (Admission + Book + Signed Bookplate/tax/shipping): **LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE**: A ticket PER PERSON includes:
- B&N GENERAL ADMISSION: A ticket PER PERSON includes:
- Admission to the virtual event space with Elodie Harper.
- Each registration must have a different email associated with it to gain entry. Please be sure your correct email is listed when you register and that your Eventbrite settings include updates on this event.
- This event will air as a Zoom Webinar. You MUST BE SIGNED INTO EVENTBRITE WITH THE EMAIL IN WHICH YOU PURCHASED THE TICKET to access the event. We highly recommend you CREATE AN EVENTBRITE ACCOUNT, as well as DOWNLOAD ZOOM & familiarize yourself prior to the event for the best possible experience.
- Access to the event will become available on the afternoon of the event, Tuesday, November 14, at 5:30 PM ET / 4:30 PM CT / 3:30 PM MT / 2:30 PM PT.
- Access to the event will become available via:
- OPEN IN ZOOM button in your Eventbrite account (found under “Tickets” --> “Go to online event page”) OR your event ticket confirmation email.
- Two hours prior to the event, you will receive a separate email FROM ZOOM with a personalized access link. You may also use this to enter the event.
- You will receive reminder emails from Eventbrite before the event. You may also access the event through the reminder email, HOWEVER YOU MUST BE SIGNED INTO EVENTBRITE WITH THE EMAIL IN WHICH YOU PURCHASED THE TICKET.
- You may be asked to re-enter the email in which you purchased this ticket to re-validate.
- Disruptive Conduct: Barnes & Noble wants to create a safe virtual space for all. You acknowledge and agree that Barnes & Noble reserves the right to remove you from the Virtual Event if B&N, in its sole discretion, determines that your participation or behavior create a disruption or hinder the Virtual Event or the enjoyment of the Virtual Event content by other attendees.
- By registering for a paid Barnes & Noble Virtual Event Ticket, you agree not to share, sell or trade your access. If Barnes & Noble determines that you have violated this policy, B&N may cancel your access, retain any payments made by you, and ban you from future Virtual Events.
- Recording, Live Streaming, and Videotaping. Participants may not record or broadcast audio or video of Barnes & Noble Virtual Events.
- This is a US-based event ONLY, and please allow ample time for delivery. Due to complications around shipping during the pandemic, delays can be common. All tickets include the cost of shipping to domestic, non-P.O. Box addresses only.
Please note that Eventbrite is the only authorized dealer for this event. Each person must have a ticket to enter.
We cannot guarantee a replay of the program. Please keep this in mind before purchasing a ticket. There will be no refunds for missing the live event.
Event guidelines are subject to change.
ABOUT THE TEMPLE OF FORTUNA:
Amara's journey has taken her far; from enslavement in Pompeii's wolf den brothel to her new life as a high-powered courtesan in Rome, but her story is not over yet. While Amara plays for power in Rome's imperial palace, those dearest to her remain in Pompeii. But it is 79 CE, and mighty Mount Vesuvius is about to make itself known . . .
ABOUT ELODIE HARPER:
Elodie Harper is a journalist and prize-winning writer. She is currently a reporter and presenter at ITV News, and has also worked as a producer for Channel 4 News. Elodie studied Latin poetry, both in the original and in translation, as part of her English Literature degree at Oxford, instilling a lifelong interest in the ancient world. The Wolf Den, the first in a trilogy of novels about the lives of women in ancient Pompeii, was a number-one London Times bestseller.
ABOUT JENNIFER SAINT:
Due to a lifelong fascination with Ancient Greek mythology, Jennifer Saint read Classical Studies at King’s College, London. She spent the next thirteen years as an English teacher, sharing a love of literature and creative writing with her students. She is the internationally bestselling author of Elektra and Ariadne.
Connect with usFacebook Instagram Twitter
Add to calendar